Vision & Mission
To cultivate proficient mechanical engineering graduates and inventive entrepreneurs, providing sustainable, impactful solutions to society through industry-integrated education
- DM1.To empower future mechanical engineers through effective pedagogy, emphasizing problem-solving, innovation, and creativity in addressing engineering challenges.
- DM2. To provide opportunities for faculty to engage in ongoing education, equipping them with the latest advancements in mechanical domain.
- DM3.To establish a dynamic learning environment that contributes to the advancement of mechanical engineering.
- DM4.To prepare industry ready graduates, by promoting collaborative research via experiential learning, internships, and projects.
- DM5. To promote lifelong learning, ethics, and societal engagement, by encouraging students' co-curricular and extra-curricular participation.