Vision & Mission
To be a Proficient Department imparting Quality Education in Electronics and Communication Engineering for developing Professionally Competent Engineers to accomplish the Technological needs of Industry and Society.
- MD-1 : To adopt appropriate Teaching Learning Process for maximizing Knowledge Transfer.
- MD-2 : To develop the Faculty Members in Cutting-edge Technologies.
- MD-3 : To establish Student-Centric Learning Environment in Engineering.
- MD-4 : To promote Research Culture among Students and Faculty Members.
- MD-5 : To encourage Students’ Participation in Professional Practices for Social Good.